Sunday 29 May 2011

Turning 20 Pre-planning

So 5th of June I turn 20 needed to make it big, no longer in my teens and last birthday I was pregnant.
Idea of a BBQ, Sun, Music and Drinks, but no wasn't in my new house!
so London here we come....
VIP Piccadilly institute finally paid for now hard planning.

Finally decided on the dress
With my crazy collection and love for jewellery and shoes they both can be left for on the night.
Hair booked for the Saturday by my hairdresser Helen ( find her blog at www.thetravellingstylist.blogspot.com)
Family meals organised.
Tanning sessions booked.
Fake Tan to be bought.
Nails to be done.
Now all for guest list.
Should be the easiest part but nowadays the number 1 thing people like to do is flop!
Beauties all invited but doubting some people already.
But Beautiful Bestie knows it be crazy pretty night anyway.
Until then now need to eat sensibly so my dress fits perfect and have prefect skin.
Pictures to be take on the night and full lowdown on how it all worked out and went.

No comments:

Post a Comment