Sunday 29 May 2011

Unwell Baby

My daughter turned 9months the Monday just gone and had been really whiny for a while.
She would get hot now and then and her nose was really bothering her.
I then noticed a rash starting on her body.
She wouldn't eat only have her bottle and was extremely clingy when normally shes sociable and goes to pretty much everyone.
The best thing I done was to only give her her bottles and drinks of water.
She was very tired so I let her sleep and gave her lots of cuddles.
I also done the glass test and found nothing, it was only a heat rash.
Now shes much better, rash gone, eating her normal baby food and back to being lively.

Any parents or guardians that find themselves in the same position as me, my number one advice is to stay calm and to not think the worse! I know its easy but most of the time it'll be a simple illness like we all can pick up. Of course if in doubt always call for professional advice.
Hope i could of helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment