Friday 19 August 2011

Glee movie 3D

Party in the cinema
Omg so i booked me my sister and 3 of her friends tickets to see the glee movie.
went today, the day it first came out in the UK and one of the first timings!
best and weirdest experience, i had to remind myself  that i wasn't back in the O2 watching them and i was in a cinema. Starting to sing then reminding myself 'no theres other people cant be loud!!'
and dancing in my seat along with my sister.
 Main film is there best performances, some behind the scenes, and a lot of how glee has helped and changed other peoples lives.
Okay so Puck and Sam on a big screen= Crazy Gorgeous and officially have a new girl crush Brittany!
Mini warbler is the cutest and superstar in the making, he is just a pure babe!!!!!!!
Everyone has to go see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment