Sunday 28 August 2011

KELLY

Hello, im Kelly Danielle's sister!!!! Im amazing so here is a bit about me : i love glee its the most amazing and awesome  t.v show in the world, its inspiring and easy to sing and dance along too :) i love Harry Potter too but my favorite book is the hunger games trilogy !!! Im a starkid but you might not know what that is so youtube AVPM and you can thank me for showing you something great! Its Darren Criss before he was in glee :) errrm what else, Dianna Agron who plays Quinn in glee is my idol :) she is so inspiring and down to earth thats why i love her. Matt Cardle was my favorite in X Factor from his very first audition when he sang Amy Winehouse you know im no good. I remember i never used to know his name so i called him the one that sang you know im no good! Ronan Parke was my Favorite in BGT !!! He is amazing and so talented! This year my Favorite so far in X Factor is Janet Devlin! I love Olly Murs! My Favorites in The Glee Project were: Cameron, Damien, Marissa, Hannah, Samuel, Alex and sometimes Lindsay !!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment